For more information call or text 510-295-9078
Check out our latest product! ICD Travel Tables!
Chris and Shelly lost their jobs due to COVID-19. During the shutdown Shelly stayed busy by creating a coffee table for their outdoor patio space from an industrial wire spool. Since she had two tops, she decided to sell the other table on Facebook Marketplace. The person who bought the table told her "you really have something here, you should sell these," so she made a couple more. With her ingenuity and Chris' amazing marketing skills, here we are! 100's of tables later...coffee tables, dining tables, pub tables, tables for restaurants and wineries....an artistic passion that has become a family business! We are excited that we could truly create "Lemonade from the Lemons" we were given. We have amazing customers who love that our tables are upcycled and have been saved from the landfills. Taking ordinary industrial spools and creating amazing and beautiful tables that are truly one-of-a-kind brings us much joy!
You can email, text, or call us with your order. We prefer having orders by text or email.
1. Choose your shape. Circular or Rectangular
2. Choose your size - for round we need diameter or # of people you would like to seat. For rectangular L x W or # of people (see price list for size, description, and price).
3. Choose your stain/color. Check out our photo gallery for all of the different colors/stains available. We can also work with you for custom colors. It is best to screenshot the table color and text it to us. 510-295-9078.
4. Choose your table side. Side "A" is flat OR Side "B" has a circle ring in the center of your table (for custom inlays).
5. If you choose side "A" - decide if you want Wire stamp/or writing, plain, or custom stencil.
6. If you choose side "B" - decide if you want a custom inlay (River stones. Seashells, Sea glass, Colored epoxy, etc.).
7. Legs: All tables, (except Extra Large tables) are priced with Hairpin Legs. If you would like an upgraded base/legs, please text us for photos and prices of available bases/legs. Upgraded legs are $150+
8.Let us know if you need delivery, or if you will pick up your table. Local delivery available, Delivery fee based on distance. Shipping is also available, we are happy to get a quote for shipping costs.
Click on the "Order now" button to be automatically connected to our phone/text number. Please remember to include your name.
We accept Venmo, Zelle (preferred- no fees), PayPal, or Credit Card.
Text us with your order! 510-295-9078
Email us with your order: firstname.lastname@example.org
We create one-of-a-kind, Industrial chic tables, using up-cycled industrial wire spools. These beautifully handcrafted tables are more than just outdoor furniture. Each table is uniquely stained to create a special work of art for your home or patio! Our handcrafted tables are also great for your business or restaurant.
Unlike mass-produced tables, usually found at big box stores, we have our tables all year round and they are built to last more than one season. Our tables are beautiful for indoor or outdoor use.
Beautiful, unique, and high quality! We have tables in a variety of sizes 28"-72" in diameter. Please check our Price List for detailed descriptions
We have sourced Industrial Wire reels that would be headed to the landfills and bring new life to them. Each wire reel has it's own unique character. Different wood, hardware, and grain.
When we get the wire reels we take them apart and start the creative process. They are held together by tension and log rods. Once we take them apart the wood in the middle falls away and we have the end pieces (flanges) that we sand and create beautiful tables from. The A side tables are the flat top surface and is great for customizing with stencils (your favorite team, or your family name, etc). The B side tables are the underside that held the wood in place (that is why they have the ring) and we can add beautiful stones, etc. with permanent epoxy.
We have taken the mundane and made it beautiful by giving it a second purpose. Now you can have a beautiful indoor or outdoor table and know that you helped our beautiful planet by reducing waste. We love using upcycled materials to create Industrial Chic tables!
You choose the size table you want and what type of table you are looking for. We can add the table tops to make coffee tables, side tables, dining, and pub height.
Our largest table! At 72" in diameter our Grand Pappy table seats 10! Perfect for your big family, inside or out! This size is difficult to find, so we have limited quantities. $995 an up
We created this table for a big, happy, Italian family. Now you can enjoy dinner alfresco too! This table seats 8 comfortably and is perfect for indoor or outdoor dining. Each pedestal/base is unique, a truly one-of-a-kind table just for you! $795
The Little Mamma is the perfect size table for a party of 6.
Built with umbrella rings, our tables make the perfect addition to your outdoor space.. What a great place to read or enjoy a glass of your favorite beverage. The perfect table to make your backyard space unique and special. Small tables range from 32"- 3
We can customize your table to meet your needs. One of our customers wanted a table top for their outdoor firepit. We were able to create this beautiful, custom table to make their backyard even more special! We can make a Firepit Table in any size.
Our smaller Bistro tables are perfect for that small space. A kitchen nook, porch, or patio!
Our beautiful tables are affordable and durable. Perfect for your indoor or outdoor dining needs!
Make your business or restaurant stand out with truly unique tables.
Whether you are looking for a table with your favorite sports team for the "man-cave" or the "she-shed," or maybe you want a special, personalize stamp, we can do that too!
We can make a coffee table for you in many sizes to compliment your indoor or outdoor
Looking for a rectangular shape table? We have two Farm Table sizes to choose from:
Our Large Farm Table is 6' X 38" and seats 8.
Our Small Farm Table is 6' X 27" and seats 6.
We can make your table any height you like. Our Hairpin legs come in Coffee Table, End Table, Dining Table, or Pub Table Heights. We can also use an upgraded base for your dining table. Farm tables (Rectangular) also have a choice in legs
16" 18" - Coffee Table
20" 22" 24" - End Table
28" 30" - Dining Table
36" and 40" - Pub Table
Prices vary depending on height
Each table is unique and handcrafted using up-cycled industrial wire reels. Colors/Stains will vary. The tables are sanded, stained, and brush coated with 3 coats of Polyurethane, and sprayed with a final coat to protect from weather and sun. Tables can be used indoors or out. If you prefer, we can also do an epoxy pour over your entire table (recommended for restaurants and high-use tables). Prices include Hairpin legs. Upgraded legs are $150+ depending on style
NEW! 22" Travel tables with 12" foldable legs!! Perfect for Romantic picnics, Beach Days, Soccer Games, Concerts, Festivals, Camping, and so much more!
These tables are easy to keep in your car, truck, or RV
Our beautiful coffee tables come in a variety of sizes - 28" - 42" diameters
We also offer rectangular Farm Table coffee tables, 6' X 27"
Our side tables are perfect as an accent table next to a chair or sofa, or anywhere you need a small table28"-34" Diameters
Create a unique focal point for any space with one of our one-of-a-kind tables!
Choose between 28"-30" diameter round table top
Perfect for smaller spaces - 32"-34 - Seats 2 people
35" - 39" diameter round table top - Seats 3 people
40"- 46" Diameter Round table seats 4 comfortably
47"- 53" diameter round table top - Seats 4 people very comfortably
The Little Mamma tables are 54"- 55" and can seat 6 people comfortably.
This is an extraordinary table! Sizes 58"- 60" diameter round table top! Seats 8 people easily
We thought the Big Papa was big! This table is 72" in diameter!! Seats 10!! (because of the difficulty in finding this size, we have a limited quantity)
We have 2 sizes for our farm tables. They are our only rectangular tables, The smaller table is 6' long and 27" wide and can seat 6 people ~$695 Upgraded legs are available
Our larger farm table is 6' long X 38" wide, and seats 8 people ~$845 (includes upgraded base - required for stability)
Farm table prices are based on Pine construction. We also offer a Redwood option for an additional cost of $95. (Highly recommended)
Our pub tables are 36" high and you can choose from 28" -45" diameters.
We try to source chairs to accompany our beautiful tables. Prices vary depending on the chair and availability. Look for specially priced dining/pub "sets"
We can add beautiful custom accents to your table if it has a ring around the center. The glass/stones are epoxied in to insure a beautiful and long lasting accent to your table. Price varies based on material. We have done river stones, sea glass seashells coffee beans, hops and barley, Legos, anything that is special to you.
We can custom stain a Lazy Susan to sit on top of your table. It is a great way to add a little something special to the center of your table. It sets right on top, covering the center hole. Acacia wood, with beautiful wood grain.
We can make a table with your favorite sports team or create a custom stamp just for you.
We can make a custom table top for your firepit! A beautiful way to utilize your firepit as a table when not in use. Prices depend on the diameter of your firepit table top.
8.38% Sales Tax will be added
There's much to see here. So, take your time, look around, and let us know if you have any questions. We hope you enjoy our site and take a moment to drop us a line. **Because of COVID-19, we encourage our customers to take advantage of our contactless ordering process- you can place your order by phone, text, and email (90% of our customers do!) If you do schedule an in-person appointment, know that our staff is fully vaccinated. We do require masks and social-distancing for everyone 's safety**
Caring for your ICD Table
Thank you for your purchase of your Custom made ICD table! While we do build these tables to last, a little love and care towards them will keep them looking their best for many years to come. Please read this section for general care.
● While our tables can be used inside or outdoor, we suggest that you treat your outdoor tables with care much like other outdoor furniture. Because they are recycled wood, there’s some variance in how some wood behaves when exposed to the elements, even with the best protective care applied. Due to this, we recommend an outdoor furniture cover when not in use or during inclement weather (If it snows where you live, we highly recommend storing your table during the weather months). Inexpensive patio covers can be found online on Amazon or other retailers very easily. This will also prevent darkening, lightening, or fading of the wood from excessive sun or weather exposure. **If you live in an area where temperatures get very hot, you may want to cover your table with an umbrella during hot days to protect it from the sun, while allowing air to circulate over it. With some covers, in high heat, temperatures can reach very high degrees underneath the cover and could have an adverse effect on the finish. **
● DO NOT use harsh chemical cleaners to wipe the surface of your table(s). Harsh chemical cleaners can wear down protective polyurethane layers and expose the wood to water, sunlight, and other elements that may damage the integrity or appearance of the wood. We advise softer, more natural cleaners such as Murphy’s Oil Soap, Method, or even vegetable oil. NEVER use Bleachto clean your table.
■ FULL POUR RESIN - If your table has a full resin or epoxy coating, you can use Windex or other products to clean the surface. You can also use water and a microfiber towel to make sure there are no water spots. Avoid abrasive, scratchy cleaning products, as this will scuff the surface. You can use other softer cleaning products like Method or the like, but they may not be spotless cleaners, such as Windex. We also recommend you follow the above instructions regarding covering your epoxy finished table during hot weather, as it can possibly effect the epoxy finish.
■ Do not put hot pots or dishes directly on the surface of your table. Discoloration can occur.
● If your table will be used near a pool, take care that the chlorinated water does not splash onto the table, or that wet towels are not left on the surface. Chlorine can be very damaging to wood. If splashing does occur, be sure to wipe your table off as soon as possible, do not allow the chlorinated water to sit on your table top, as discoloration could occur.
● Do not “Pressure wash” your table, ever.
● Just like any wood outside (deck, fencing, etc.) after a period of time you may need to add another spray coat of Polyurethane to keep the finish looking nice. No sanding is necessary, just be sure to apply it to a clean, dry surface (do not oil your table before re-applying the Polyurethane spray). Follow the directions on the label for application.
■ We use and recommend Helmsman Spray Polyurethane (Indoor/Outdoor) in Satin Finish. This is a water-based polyurethane product. It should be applied on a warm day where it can dry properly. If it’s too hot out, it may result in spotting or uneven drying. It may be done in cold weather, in a garage with some ventilation and proper respiratory protection. It will take longer to dry, but it still should set properly.
You can also use the Helmsman brush on polyurethane if you prefer, but again, make sure your table is clean, free of oil or wax before applying to assure proper application.
● For regular cleaning and to rehydrate the wood of your table we recommend using Feed n Wax (a honey wax and orange oil mixture) available at Lowes, Home Depot, Ace. This product will rehydrate your wood and give it a beautiful shine.
■ If you have a “Unicorn Spit” table, do not use water-based spray. Please use oil-based to avoid damage to the existing layers of polyurethane. Water-based product over oil-based product results in crackling of the layers, which can cause unintended damage. If you’re ever unsure, please try a test spot before doing the entire table to avoid unwanted damage.
■ Please wear proper respiratory protection in a well-ventilated space before using oil-based polyurethane. It’s much more toxic and stronger smelling and potentially harmful if breathed in in large amounts. So, please be safe while doing this.
If your table is indoors, you will not need to perform routine maintenance the same amount or as often as outdoor tables. However, please remember to avoid harsh cleaning chemicals, avoid, or clean up liquid spills quickly, and rehydrate the wood with the suggested wood oil-wax product (Wax and Feed) to ensure it looks good for longer. Indoor tables may be subject to scratches, scraps, and other wear associated with eating off of them or using them in the house over several years. You can order a custom glass top from a local glass company if you desire an extra layer of protection for a reasonable price. It is still advised to reseal the table every few years if it starts to lose its sheen over time.
As these tables are made out of recycled materials, not all wood will behave the same and imperfections may still exist in how it behaves or what results several years later. We do everything in our ability to give them the best chance of being safe, protected, and professionally treated. However, wood is unpredictable, even in commercially purchased furniture products from big-box stores. Please feel free to reach out to us at any time if you have questions about the care of your table. Because we cannot control how a table is cared for after delivery, there is no implied warranty.
Industrial Chic Designs
Because we are a small business and most of our work is custom made, we unfortunately do not offer refunds once an order is placed. We will offer a credit towards a new product, minus a 25% restocking fee if we have started (or finished) you order. No warranty is implied.
We want you to know that we work closely with our customers along the production process to make sure your table is how you want it. If there is anything wrong, we do our best to fix it to make it right. Unfortunately we cannot control what happens once the tables are delivered (care taken by the customer), so we do not offer a warranty. We do suggest products and care instructions to keep your table looking beautiful for a long time.